Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brad Smith, Singer, Rocks With Katie De La Cruz!

Sitting in the audience, I could feel my seat rattle!  Brad was singing bass. I didn’t think Nashville had earthquakes, which, as a Southern Californian, was my first guess!  To be honest, at the age of 19, I’d never heard a quartet.  I quickly realized I was hearing a legend, one I’ve come to admire very much.  His love for music is equaled only by his love and loyalty to all the people in his life!


Brad Smith has been singing since he could speak!  He tours with The Songfellows and will be in concert in East Tennessee on August 5th & 6th.  His low-notes and tenor lines are the finest I’ve heard!  He has the stamina of an athlete, the voice of legend and the heart of a hero.  During the next Katie De La Cruz Show, Brad will take us on a journey, conversation-style as I learned of why he sings, the miracles of his wife and son, and his adoption into the Hopi Indian Tribe. 
Listen to Brad Smith on The Katie De La Cruz Show, 3:05 Friday, July 22nd.  WYXI Radio Athens, 1390 AM. 



Soli Deo Gloria! ~K. De La Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment